Metal Detector information about the hand held Garrett SuperWand includes ordering information and metal detector specifications as well as metal detector information about new features and uses of this hand held metal detector.
Order the Garrett SuperWand
Call toll free to order (877) 653-5647 or (304) 445-2300
We will ship UPS, FedEx or Priority Mail through the US Postal Service. Express Shipping is available. All scanners are insured. You pay actual shipping plus $2.00 handling.
Metal Detector Information - Revolutionary New Design for Security Screening
Features Model # 1165800 $160
- Precise detection capability for all ferrous and nonferrous metallic items
- Slender design provides 360° Plus protection coverage including tip pinpointing
- Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and three-color LED display
- Ergonomic grip fits comfortably in every hand
- Choice of clear audible or silent vibrate/LED alarm signal
- Optimum sensitivity with automatic retuning - never needs adjusting
- Rugged injection molded construction including structurally isolated coil for added impact absorption
- No tools required to change battery
- 9 Volt Battery (included)
The Easy-to-Handle Choice for the Widest Range of Security Needs
From airports, schools, and special events, to courthouses, corrections, and law enforcement, the new Garrett SuperWand makes everyone an effective security screener. The metal detector information shows the SuperWand is easy to handle and accurate. Compare our price on this hand held metal detector.
The SuperWand's exclusive 360° Plus detection field provides uniform sensitivity 360° along the scan area and pinpointing at the tip - all to detect weapons and other metal objects with extreme accuracy.
What's more, metal detector information about the SuperWand shows it is very easy and fun to use. Just push the one-touch button, and the red, green, and amber LED lights provide you with instant operating-mode information. Its ergonomic grip and sleek dimensions make handling comfortable and less tiring, even for long hours of scanning.
The SuperWand lets you choose a clear audible or silent vibrate/LED alarm signal where detection needs to be less conspicuous. And it provides optimum sensitivity with automatic retuning, while requiring absolutely no adjusting.
The SuperWand's rugged injection molded construction features a structurally separate coil for increased impact absorption. The detector includes a convenient 9 volt battery. Accessories optionally available with the SuperWand include a choice of 110 volt and 220 volt recharge kits with batteries and a belt holster.
Metal Detector Information - SuperWand Specifications
- Red Light - Alarm
- Green Light - Power On
- Amber Light - Low Battery Warning
Alarm Signal Indicators:
- Audible - Speaker with Red LED
- Silent - Vibrator with Red LED
- 3-way Switch
- ON (Speaker/Light)
- ON (Vibrator/Light)
- Single 9 volt battery included
- Limited, 24 months parts and labor
Magnetic Recording Media:
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers: "A Standard of Safety Levels with Respect to Human Exposure in Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Fields, 3 kHz to 300 GHz" IEEE C95.1 - 1991 section 4.12.
- Occupational and Safety Health Administration: Radiation Protection Guide, CFR 1910.97 section (2)i.
- National Institute of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice: Standards for Hand-Held Metal Detectors for use in Weapons Detection, NILECJ-STD-0602.00 (1974).
- Canada Health and Welfare Radiation Protection Bureau Safety Code, RPB-SC-18 section 3.2.2 which addresses the issue of electromagnetic effects on cardiac pacemakers.
- International Commission for Non Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) "Reference levels for general public exposure".
- Extensive research has found no information that would indicate Garrett products have adverse effects on pregnancy or medical implants.
- United States Department of Commerce: "Care and Handling of Computer Magnetic Storage Media", NBS Special Publication 500-101. The peak magnetic field of less than one Gauss will not affect magnetic recording media, including magnetic tape, diskettes and cards.
- ETSI 301 489-3, I-ETS 300 #330 FCC part 15 Class B
- Weight: 18.6 ounces (0.45kg)
- Width: 3.25" (8.3cm)
- Thickness: 1.25" (3.2cm)
- Length: 19" (48.3cm)
- Tuning: Automatic
Optional accessories include your choice of a 110v or 220v rechargeable battery kit and belt holder.
Order the Garrett SuperWand Toll Free (877) 653-5647